KOLON PLASTICS actively supports technology support
for customized solution.
우수한 내열성 우수한 기계적 물성 우수한 탄성 회복성 안정된 치수성 자체 난연성 우수한 내약품성, 내열수성, 저흡수성 우수한 전기적 특성 안정된 치수 특성
|Molding Temperature||℃||120 ~ 150|
|Injection Pressure||1st Pressure||㎏/㎠||700 ~ 1200|
|2nd Pressure||㎏/㎠||400 ~ 850|
|Back Pressure||㎏/㎠||0 ~ 40|
|Drying Temperature and Time||2 ~ 4 hours at 120 ~150℃|
The above table shows the standard conditions for moding of PPS,
and may vary according to the injection molding machine and shape of the molded product.
- The molding temperature has to be set slightly above the melting point of PPS (280℃), but use it below 330℃ to suppress the gas occurrence
- The molding speed is generally set fast when the thin molding, many cavities and dimensional precision are required.
- In case of the bubble problem of thick resin, set the speed slowly. Cooling time should be set with the limit which transformation or ejector pin mark does not occur when applying ejector pin.
KOPPS® has moisture absortion rate and thus can be used straight from the bag. However, in case of the list below, we recommend drying
- Appearance is important
- Demensional precision is required
Use of Regrind Material
- 100% regrind KOPPS® shows no change in properties even after being recycled 5 times.(Other than pyrolysis or mixing foreign substance)
- The more recycling is done, the less its hardness tend to become dust mixing from the grinding process should be considered.
- The limit of mixing proportion is determined according the change of the color and it is generally recommended to mix the regrind product up to 20%
<Cautions for handling>
Regarding cautions for handling KOPPS®, please refer to MSDS which is provided by KOLON PLASTICS.